- Associate Professor
- Rudd Family Professor of Management
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology
- FinTech and Business Big Data
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Machine Learning
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Cong, Will; Grenadier, Steven; Hu, Yunzhi. "Dynamic Interventions and informational linkages"Journal of Financial Economics. 135.1 (2020): 1-15
- Cong, Will; He, Zhiguo. "Blockchain Disruption and Smart Contracts"Review of Financial Studies. 32.5 (2019): 1754-1797
- Cong, Will; Gao, Haoyu; Ponticelli, Jacopo; Yang, Xiaoguang. "Credit Allocation under Economic Stimulus: Evidence from China"Review of Financial Studies. 32.9 (2019): 3412-3460
- Cong, Will. "Timing of Auctions of Real Options"Management Science.21pp (forthcoming).
- Cong, Will; Lee, Charles; Qu, Yuanyu; Shen, Tao. "Financing Entrepreneurship and Innovation in China"Foundations and Trends in Entrepreneurship. 16.1 (2020): 1-64
- Cong, Will; Azarmsa, Ehsan. "Persuasion in Relationship Finance"Journal of Financial Economics. (forthcoming).
- Cong, Will; He, Zhiguo; Li, Jiasun. "Decentralized Mining in Centralized Pools"Review of Financial Studies. (forthcoming).
- Cao, Sean; Cong, Will; Han, Meng; Hou, Qixuan; Yang, Baozhong. "Blockchain Architecture for Auditing Automation and Trust Building in Public Markets"IEEE Computer. 53.7 (2020): 20-28
- Cong, Will; Tang, Ke; Wang, Jingyuan; Zhang, Yang. "Deep Sequence Modeling: Development and Applications in Asset Pricing"Journal of Financial Data Science. (forthcoming).
- Cong, Will; Li, Ye; Wang, Neng. "Tokenomics: Dynamic Adoption and Valuation"Review of Financial Studies. (forthcoming).
- PhD Stanford University, 2014
- MS Stanford University, 2013
- MA Harvard University, 2009
- BA Harvard University, 2009