Planning Your Visit
We are in 202 Sage Hall. Sage Hall is at the intersection of Feeney Way and Campus Road on the Cornell University Campus in Ithaca, New York. The street address is 114 Feeney Way, Ithaca, NY 14853. We are on the second floor of the building, located at the top of the main stairwell.
The Ithaca-Tompkins Regional Airport is located 10 minutes from campus. You can search flights at www.flyithaca.com.
The Syracuse-Hancock International Airport is located 60 miles from Cornell-a drive of about an hour and a half. Syracuse offers more flights from major US cities than Ithaca. Search flights to Syracuse at www.syrairport.org.
For in-person events, ParkMobile is available on campus, please use the zip code 14853. Please visit this site for additional information: https://fcs.cornell.edu/departments/transportation-delivery-services/parking/short-term-parking-options
Unfortunately there is no visitor parking in the lot adjacent to Sage Hall (Johnson does not own or manage that space). Cornell University parking regulations are strict and must be taken seriously. If recruiters do park in the adjacent lots to Sage, they will likely be ticketed.
Go to the the Visit Ithaca lodging page for more information on the following hotels.
- Statler Hotel – Located across the street from Sage Hall on campus
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown – Downtown hotel with shuttle
- Courtyard Marriott – Closest to the Tompkins County Airport
- Canopy by Hilton Downtown Ithaca – Newly opened downtown hotel
- Seneca Place Hilton Garden Inn – Downtown hotel with shuttle
- The Hotel Ithaca – Downtown hotel with shuttle
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – All-suites hotel near the airport
- Country Inn & Suites – Complimentary shuttle service
- Firelight Camps – Reservations available May 10 – November 2
The Tompkins County Convention and Visitors’ Bureau maintains a more extensive list of motels, hotels, and Bed and Breakfast inns in the area.
If you have questions regarding catering for your event, or need a recommendation, please contact your Corporate Account Manager.
Additional insured caterers may be found on the Cornell Division of Financial Affairs Procurement website.
Banfi’s in the Statler Hotel is most convenient to Johnson. There are numerous small restaurants and delis in the Collegetown area, just a short walk from the Cornell campus. Go to the the Visit Ithaca dining page to see a wide variety of area restaurants.
The Tompkins County Convention and Visitors’ Bureau maintains a list of caterers and restaurants in the area.
If you need to send packages to the Career Management Center in advance of your visit, address them to:
Career Management Center
Johnson School at Cornell
202 Sage Hall Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853 – 6201
Please note the following on the outside of the package:
- The date and title of the event for which the materials are intended
- Package contents
- Total number of packages in the shipment, e.g. “Box 2 of 5”
Cornell Career Services provides contact information for the other eight recruiting offices at Cornell University.