Applications for the Cornell Executive MBA Americas and the Cornell Executive MBA Metro NY are accepted and evaluated on a rolling basis. Please see below for program specifics.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Class of 2022; classes will begin in late June, 2020.
We review applications on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications once they are complete, with a few important dates to consider:
- December 31, 2019: Priority Consideration Deadline
- March 31, 2020: Expedited Decision Deadline
- May 15, 2020: Application Deadline
Interviews are conducted after the application and all supporting documents are submitted.
Admissions decisions are communicated approximately 10 days after the interview.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Class of 2022; classes will begin in late July, 2020.
We accept applications on a rolling and space-available basis, with a few important dates to consider:
- November 1, 2019: Early Application Deadline
- March 1, 2020: Priority Scholarship Deadline
- May 1, 2020: Final Application Deadline
- We encourage you to submit your application as soon as you have completed your sections.
- Once we receive all supporting documents, including transcripts and letters of recommendation, we will contact you to schedule your interview.
Admissions decisions are typically communicated within a few weeks of the interview.
Standardized test scores are not required for admission to the Cornell Executive MBA Americas or the Cornell Executive MBA Metro NY. Applicants may voluntarily submit their GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment score(s). Candidates are encouraged to send their score(s) to Cornell, along with their application, if they believe the information will help the Admissions Committee better understand their academic readiness for the program.