The Robert J. Swieringa Young Alumni Service Award recognizes alumni for their exemplary commitment to Johnson and its alumni, and continued engagement with Johnson as a volunteer leader in many engagement activities.
- 2018: Jamey Edwards '96, MBA '03
- 2016: Shari Aser, MBA '10
- 2015: Kimberly S. Stevenson, MBA ‘01
- 2013: Kenyattah Robinson, MBA '06
2012: Jeffrey Marx Kabel, MBA '97
- 2011: Meredith Ryan-Reid, MBA ’07
- 2010: Scott Weiss ’00, MBA ’05
- 2009: Sarah Brubacher, MBA '99
- 2008: Tim Takacs, MBA '99, and Brett Blumenthal Wax '96, MBA '04
- 2007: Kenneth W. Gurrola, MBA '95
Open to alumni who graduated less than 20 years ago
- Recognizes extraordinary alumni for their exemplary commitment to Johnson and its alumni since graduation.
- Award honors alumni who have demonstrated continued engagement with Johnson through volunteer activities within the broad spectrum of Johnson's alumni engagement opportunities.
- Service may be reflected in the leadership roles that the individual has assumed, or through the unique contributions made by the person as a part of his or her service to Johnson.
- Service to Johnson as a volunteer and/or leader in many engagement opportunities is required, such as the advisory council, regional clubs, reunion, class activities, career management center, admissions, and guest class lecturer.
- These alumni are being honored because of the significant impact their volunteer service has had on the school.
- Consideration is given to the length and depth of the individual's activities as a young alumna/us.
- Honorees are chosen from candidates proposed by the Johnson community (alumni, faculty, & staff.)
- University Trustees are not eligible for consideration until they are no longer active members of the Board.
- To nominate an alumna or alumnus for the Samuel C. Johnson Distinguished Service Award or the Robert J. Swieringa Young Alumni Service Award, please fill out the online nomination form.