Strategic Career Coaching
One-on-one strategic and tactical career coaching is available to support alumni in career transition. All Johnson alumni are eligible to schedule an introductory and complimentary appointment with a career coach. Please contact Jennifer Bobrow Burns or Cynthia Saunders-Cheatham and they will direct your inquiry to the appropriate advisor based on your interest.
Topics may include:
- Advice about career-related resources, the alumni network, and online tools available
- Guidance in researching potential careers, industries, and job markets
- Advice on effective networking strategies
- Resume and cover letter reviews and critique
- Assistance with interview skills preparation and practice
- Advice on salary negotiation
- Additionally, access to a curated list of executive and career coaches is linked below.