Alumni Career Coaching
One-on-one strategic and tactical career coaching is available to support alumni in career transition. All Johnson alumni are eligible to schedule career coaching sessions with a Cornell career coach. Please complete the form here and your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate advisor based on your interest.
Topics may include:
- Advice about career-related resources, the alumni network, and online tools available
- Guidance in researching potential careers, industries, and job markets
- Advice on effective networking strategies
- Resume and cover letter reviews and critique
- Assistance with interview skills preparation and practice
- Advice on salary negotiation
- Additionally, access to a curated list of executive and career coaches is linked below.
External Executive Consultants:
The SC Johnson College of Business Alumni Career Development Office has curated a network of seasoned career advisors who are available to provide expert advice and guidance for those who want more specialized support. These external advisors have an agreement with Johnson to provide coaching to alumni for a reduced fee. Learn more and connect with the SC Johnson College of Business External Executive Consultants.
Career Action Groups
Virtual Career Action Groups are designed to help alumni navigate their job search. Topics include job search strategy, branding, using LinkedIn effectively, relationship-building techniques, and maintaining momentum. We run these groups periodically, based on demand.