Alumni Career Coaching
One-on-one career coaching is available to support alumni in career transition. All Johnson alumni are eligible to schedule an appointment with a Cornell career coach. Please contact Liz Colodny or Cynthia Saunders-Cheatham and they will connect you with the appropriate career coach.
Topics may include:
- Advice about career-related resources, the alumni network, and online tools available
- Guidance in researching potential careers, industries, and job markets
- Advice on effective networking strategies
- Resume and cover letter reviews and critique
- Assistance with interview skills preparation and practice
- Advice on salary negotiation
- Additionally, access to a curated list of executive and career coaches is linked below.