The lab maintains a full staff of undergraduate Research Assistants. This job is a perfect opportunity for students looking to gauge their interest in pursuing graduate studies or a business career. Primary RA services include:
- Run in-lab studies
- Run field studies and table
- Perform data coding and analysis tasks for professors and PhD students
- Create Qualtrics surveys based on templates
- Test and pilot studies and provide feedback
- Program in R, Stata, Matlab, Java, Python and other languages to perform research-related tasks like scraping
To apply, email BSLAdmin@cornell.edu with your cover letter and resume. You must be a Cornell undergraduate student to be considered.