The lab suite is located at 120 Sage Hall, and can accommodate various study types and uses. Any Cornell SC Johnson College of Business researcher or student can request use of the lab for research and education purposes.
Most researchers will want to use the central room at 120 Sage, which has twenty participant computers with dividers to ensure privacy. A movable, sound-proof wall can be used to split the main room into 120 East, which has twelve participant computers, and 120 West, which has eight. Each side has its own researcher computer station.
Other rooms include:
- Sage 120A: Lab Manager’s Office
- Sage 120B: Researcher computer station, printer, storage lockers
- Sage 120C: Large focus-group room with 8-person conference table, couch, and HD audio-video recording
- Sage 120D: Back room with storage lockers and computer for observing and recording 120C
- Sage 128 and 130: 2-4 person breakout rooms to which the Lab has first-priority access
To request lab space, please send requirements and research plan or questions to BSLAdmin@cornell.edu.
Equipment and Hardware
- Apple iPads
- Laptops for use in and out of lab
- Headphones for each computer
- HD Video and Audio Camera
- Mobile Table-top Cameras with Tripods and Memory Cards
- Mobile TV/CPU Monitors
- Small fridge and freezer unit
- Insight Teacher’s Console
- VLC Media Player
- BIOPAC hardware and software for Galvanic Skin Response (GSR)
We appreciate and accommodate requests for new data collection capabilities. Email BSLAdmin@cornell.edu.