The lab hires and trains paid research assistants (RAs) that can help with most research support services:
- Run in-lab studies
- Run field studies and table
- Perform data coding and analysis tasks
- Program in R, Stata, Matlab, Java, Python and other languages
- Create Qualtrics surveys based on templates
- Test and pilot studies and provide feedback
Researchers pay RAs $12/hour for lab and technical work, and are encouraged to invest time in training to enhance the RA’s experience and work performance.
Email Brad Turner at BSLAdmin@cornell.edu with any research need. He will pair you up with a RA or hire someone to meet your needs. You can also request the lab to hire a RA to work only or especially with you.
- Alexandra Aiello. Arts and Sciences sophomore studying government and pursuing a business minor at Dyson. Graduating 2021.
- Steiner Abayie. Dyson junior studying applied economics and management. Graduating 2020.
- Andee Cao. Arts and Sciences junior studying math and computer science. Graduating 2020.
- Andrew Gao. Senior Research Assistant. Arts and Sciences senior studying economics. Graduating 2019.
- Annabel Grossman. Arts and Sciences sophomore studying economics and psychology. Graduating 2021.
- Aditi Joshi. College of Human Ecology sophomore studying human development. Graduating 2021.
- Katie Roscoe. Senior Research Assistant. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences senior studying communications. Graduating 2019.
- Mukul Shukla. Master of Engineering in Computer Science. Graduating 2019.
- Xinyi Wan. Arts of Sciences senior studying economics and math. Graduating 2019.
- David Y. Wang. Arts and Sciences junior studying Economics, Information Science and Law and Society. Graduating 2020.