The lab hires and trains paid research assistants (RAs) that can help with most research support services:
- Run in-lab studies
- Run field studies and table
- Perform data coding and analysis tasks
- Program in R, Stata, Matlab, Java, Python and other languages
- Create Qualtrics surveys based on templates
- Test and pilot studies and provide feedback
Researchers pay RAs $12/hour and are encouraged to invest time in training to enhance the RA’s experience and work performance.
Email Brad Turner at BSLAdmin@cornell.edu with your research needs. He will pair you up with a RA or hire someone to meet your needs.
- Steiner Abayie. Dyson junior studying Applied Economics and Management. Graduating 2020.
- Willow Bailon. Dyson junior studying Applied Economics and Management. Graduating 2020.
- Andee Cao. Arts and Sciences junior studying Math and Computer Science. Graduating 2020.
- Oyku Colak. Arts and Sciences sophomore studying Economics and Psychology. Graduating 2021.
- Andrew Gao. Arts and Sciences senior studying Economics. Graduating 2019.
- Armine Kalbakian. Arts and Sciences sophomore studying Anthropology. Graduating 2021.
- Katie Roscoe. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences senior studying Communications. Graduating 2019.
- Xinyi Wan. Arts of Sciences senior studying Economics and Math. Graduating 2019.
- David Y. Wang. Arts and Sciences junior studying Economics, Information Science and Law and Society. Graduating 2020.