Cornell's Net Impact Undergraduate Affiliate
The mission of Cornell University's Sustainable Enterprise Association is to make a positive impact on society by growing and strengthening a community of new leaders who use innovation and entrepreneurship to improve the world.
We want to educate, make change on campus, and provide members with opportunities to learn from businesses that have a mindset for social and environmental responsibility. SEA brings together undergraduate Cornell students interested in understanding how innovation and entrepreneurship form the core of a sustainable global enterprise.
- We envision students eager to learn how sustainable enterprises can inspire the community and lead to significant global and social change for a better future
- We envision a University that teaches sustainable economics and sound business courses at all levels
- We envision a world where businesses support and foster a healthy planet, healthy people, and a healthy economy
Events and Club Happenings
- Biweekly meetings
- Social Entrepreneurship Speaker Events
- Sustainable Campus Tours
- Club Hikes
- Local Social Impact Field Trips
- Social Impact Conference
- Stay up to date on our activities and events with our club calendar.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the most up to date information about our club, or send us an email at SEA.CornellUniversity@gmail.com.