We offer supplemental half-day and whole-day workshops throughout the academic year in order to enhance and accelerate your leadership development.
The sessions complement our leadership curriculum and offer you practical tools and hands-on, interactive training in core leadership competencies.
The Leadership Skills Program brings in facilitators and practitioners from across the country so that students have access to some of the most interesting minds in leadership development.
Examples of past workshops include:
- Leading Innovation through Design Thinking
- Influencing Senior Management through Issue-Selling
- Flight School: Intensive Crisis Simulation Training
- Managing for New Managers
- ExperienceChange: Intensive Change Management Simulation
- Strategic Planning for Club Leaders
- How to Lead an Effective Meeting
- Passing the Baton: Managing Successful Leadership Transitions
- How to Motivate, Manage, and Measure Performance
- Communicating for Success: Leading Amidst Adversity
- Catching Unethical Behavior Before it Happens
- Courageous Conversations
- Nonprofit Board Leadership
The workshops are meant to be highly interactive, with opportunities to practice skills as you learn them and can be taken for credit.