The lab hires and trains paid research assistants (RAs) to help with most research support services, including technical and programming support:
- Run in-lab studies
- Run field studies and table
- Perform data coding and analysis tasks
- Program in R, Stata, Matlab, Java, Python and other languages to perform research-related tasks like scraping.
- Create Qualtrics surveys based on templates
- Test and pilot studies and provide feedback
Researchers pay all RAs $12/hour.
Email BSLAdmin@cornell.edu with research needs to be paired with a RA or to hire someone through the lab.
- Alexandra Aiello
- Steiner Abayie
- Willow Bailon
- Andee Cao
- Annabel Grossman
- Eunice Han
- Aditi Joshi
- Armine Kalbakian
- David Y. Wang
- Wenxue Zheng