Cornell researchers can use lab services and technology. A full-time lab manager is available to support in-lab and online data collection. Resources include:
- Student pool with about 4,000 active participants, including some staff and Cornell alumni.
- Local Ithaca community participant pool.
- Alumni Pool for the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management.
- Twenty computer stations in a main lab room, which can be split into by a sound-proof barrier.
- A focus-group room with conference table, couch, and high-quality audio and video recording equipment.
- Two small breakout rooms to which the lab has first-priority access.
- iPads and laptops for use in and out of the lab.
- Trained research assistants that run experiments and perform services like data cleaning and coding and survey writing.
- Data collection software including Qualtrics, E-Prime, and zTree/zLeaf.
- Headphones, portable video cameras, tripods, and video editing software.
- Galvanic skin response sensors and software.
- Refrigerator and freezer unit.
- Flexibility to rearrange facilities as needed.
For more info, visit our Lab Facilities page. Email BSLAdmin@.cornell.edu to visit or use the lab, or with any questions. We appreciate and accommodate requests for new programs and data collection capabilities.