The Business Simulation Lab suite offers a wealth of opportunities to facilitate cutting-edge business research. A full-time lab manager is dedicated to assisting in any way. Resources include:
- A large participant pool comprised mostly of students earning cash or class extra credit points.
- Twenty computer stations in a main lab room, which can be split into two using a sound-proof barrier.
- A focus-group room with conference table, couch, and high-quality audio and video recording equipment.
- Two small breakout rooms to which the lab has first-priority access.
- Four Apple iPads and two Dell laptops for use in and out of the lab.
- Trained research assistants with diverse skills and interests.
- Headphones, portable video cameras, tripods, video editing software, and galvanic skin response sensors.
- A refrigerator and freezer unit.
- Data collection software including Qualtrics, MediaLab/DirectRT, and zTree/zLeaf.
- Flexibility to rearrange facilities as needed.
For more info, visit our Lab Facilities page. Email BSLAdmin@.cornell.edu to visit or use the lab, or with any questions. We appreciate and accommodate requests for new programs and data collection capabilities.