How to Recruit On-Campus
We are pleased to announce that companies have the opportunity to come to campus for in-person recruiting, fully virtual, or a hybrid approach. The ability to host in-person events is subject to change based on University guidelines, which can be found here. Please note all visitors on campus must be masked, regardless of vaccination status. Additionally, campus visitors (including employers and invited guests) must follow the new University guidance for campus events and visitors. Campus visitors must present proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or results of a recent negative COVID-19 test. Acceptable documentation can be found at the information for visitors’ page. Reach out to us with any questions.
Full-Time and Summer Positions
- The Career Management Center begins scheduling interviews and company events in mid-April for the following academic year
- Interviews for full-time positions are conducted from mid-October through November
- Interviews for internships begin in January, and run through February, with the exception of Investment Banking internship interviews, which are conducted in December virtually or in firm offices
- Our performance learning curriculum uniquely prepares first-year students during intense, second semester immersions.
- Please email us if you are interested in recruiting on-campus