How to Recruit On-Campus
In an effort to provide a safe, equitable, and positive experience for both students and our corporate partners, the Johnson CMC has made the decision that all recruiting activities for the fall 2020 semester will be virtual. We look forward to collaborating to take on this new virtual recruiting environment together. Reach out to us with any questions.
Full-Time and Summer Positions
- The Career Management Center begins scheduling interviews and company events in mid-April for the following academic year
- Interviews for full-time positions are conducted on-campus from mid-October through November
- On-campus interviews for internships begin mid-January, and run through February, with the exception of Investment Banking internship interviews, which are conducted in December in firm offices
- Our performance learning curriculum uniquely prepares first-year students during intense, second semester immersions.
- Please email us if you are interested in recruiting on-campus