Johnson MBA students are involved in leading a wide range of organizations and associations to aid them in their career development. These groups coordinate lectures, career forums, panels, and company visits. MBA student clubs also organize company information and networking sessions during student treks. Student organizations also host breakfast meetings with recruiters throughout the interview season.
Although these high-profile Johnson events are not specifically recruiting functions, many firms use them to identify top candidates early in the hiring process.
If you would like to sponsor such an event, contact the appropriate club representative listed on the Johnson Clubs and Organizations page.
A sampling of current clubs:
- Black Graduate Business Association
- Consulting Club
- Executive Management Association
- Healthcare Club
- High Tech Club
- Human Capital Association
- Latin American Business Association (LABA)
- Marketing Association
- Old Ezra Finance Club
- Retail and Luxury Club
- Sustainable Global Enterprise
- Women’s Management Council
- Investment Management Club