- Program duration is 20 months (with breaks), consisting of two semesters per year (fall and spring). You will take courses for ten weekends per semester at the Weill Cornell Medicine campus in New York City.
- Each semester includes a one-week residential sessions designed for intensive, experiential learning. The fall sessions will be on Cornell University’s main campus in Ithaca, New York. The spring sessions will be held at a residential location in the New York City metropolitan area.
- The capstone project, consisting of small teams of students working with a faculty advisor, will integrate core academic knowledge as it applies to challenges in real-world settings.
- The program consists of 60 credits of coursework in healthcare, policy, leadership and strategy, finance, accounting, and general business.
- At the end of your studies, you will receive two degrees: a Master of Business Administration from Cornell University and a Master of Science from Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences