- Program duration is two years(with breaks), consisting of two semesters per year (fall and spring). You will take courses on alternating weekends per semester at the Tata Innovation Center at Cornell Tech on Roosevelt Island in New York City.
- Each semester includes a one-week residential sessions designed for intensive, experiential learning. The fall sessions will be on Cornell University’s main campus in Ithaca, New York. The spring sessions will be held at a residential location in the New York City metropolitan area.
- The capstone project, consisting of small teams of students working with an advisor and an industry partner, will integrate core academic knowledge as it applies to challenges in real-world settings.
- The Program consists of 60 credits of coursework in healthcare, policy, leadership and strategy, finance, accounting, and general business.
- At the end of your studies, you will receive two degrees: a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership from Cornell University.