Confirm your enrollment, submit your academic records, complete your background check, and other critical items by logging in to Cornell Tech next steps.
All matriculating students are asked to complete a background check with Re Vera Services to confirm that the information provided in their application is an accurate reflection of their experience and accomplishments. Please log into the Cornell Tech Next Steps website for more information or contact the Cornell Tech Admissions team if you have questions.
Review and complete the To Do List for graduate and professional students on Cornell’s New Students website. Please note – the current To Do List is for spring semester 2021 entry. Johnson Cornell Tech MBA students need to complete the fall 2021 list, which will be available in April. It is particularly important for you to complete the Health History & Immunization Compliance and the Student ID Card Request in a timely manner once the fall 2021 list is available.
As a residential MBA student, you will automatically be enrolled in Cornell’s Student Health Plan (SHP). Students with partners or families can enroll their dependents in SHP. The university also offers optional student dental and vision plans.
Some students may be eligible to waive the SHP requirement if they meet certain criteria. To review your eligibility and to submit a waiver application, visit the Student Health Benefits website. (Please note that waivers are extremely limited for international students.)
Questions about health insurance or coverage should be directed to Student Health Benefits.
Prepare for the fast-paced summer core curriculum by reviewing our recommended reading list before you arrive.
An MBA is a strategic investment in your future. Familiarize yourself with our financial aid opportunities and policies, research your financing options, and make a plan.
The housing and rental markets in Ithaca are fast-moving and competitive. Start your housing search early and explore your options.
You will need an HP1-IIb+ calculator for your Managerial Accounting and Finance core courses.
- You must have a laptop that is less than two years old.
- It should have a minimum 8GB of RAM and at least an Intel i5 processor.
- Choose a Solid-State Drive (SSD) instead of a traditional hard drive.
- Ensure that it has wireless capability of 802.11 b/g/n.
PC or Mac?
- Many Johnson courses require software that is only available on Windows.
- If you choose to use a Mac, you will likely need to install Parallels along with MS Windows as a workaround.
- Latest version of Windows or Mac OS.
- The Cornell Store offers educational discounts on computers.