International Exchange Program
Second-year MBA students, chosen through a formal selection process, exchange places for one semester with students selected by established partner institutions. For the semester of study abroad, Johnson students receive one semester of residency, retaining registration at and paying tuition to Johnson. Financial aid awards apply as normal, and credit hours earned abroad count toward MBA requirements.
An information session will be held early in the Spring semester for first year students planning to participate in the academic international exchange program. The application process will take place during the first half of the spring semester, with final selection of participants and placement in partner schools shortly after spring break.
Johnson is a member of the Partnership in International Management, a consortium of leading international business schools, founded in 1973. Each member institution represents the highest degree of excellence in the fields of business administration and management, demonstrates leadership in their geographic region and delivers an MBA or a graduate-equivalent degree in management.
Our current exchange partner institutions are:
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Ecole de Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC)
- Ecole Superieure de Sciences Economiques et Commerciales (ESSEC)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- IESE Business School, University of Navarra (IESE)
- Instituto de Empresas (IE)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Manchester Business School (MBS)
- Melbourne Business School
- National University of Singapore
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration
- SASIN Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- SDA Bocconi
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Tsinghua University, School of Economics and Management
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (UCT)
- University of New South Wales Business School
- Universität St. Gallen
For more information and exchange school options, please contact the Johnson Exchange Student Communications email.