Make the most of your ambitions by learning from the best.
Johnson School faculty represent a formidable depth of collective entrepreneurial expertise, a comprehensive array of interdisciplinary breadth, and a proven record of thought leadership.
Our faculty range from entrepreneurship program fellows to board members to career entrepreneurs. Learn more about the Johnson School’s entrepreneurship faculty by visiting their individual profile pages.
- Thatcher Bell – Visiting Lecturer of Management
- Steven Gal – Senior Lecturer of Management
- Fred Keller – Visiting Senior Lecturer of Management
- Mark B. Milstein – Clinical Professor of Management
- John L. Nesheim – Lecturer of Management
- Tom Schryver – Visiting Lecturer of Management; David J. BenDaniel Faculty Advisor for the BR Ventures Fund
- Wesley David Sine – Faculty Director, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute; Professor of Management and Operations