Teams from outstanding MBA programs, each consisting of three top students interested in pursuing investment research/asset management careers come together for the MBA Stock Pitch Challenge.
Through its intensity, the competition is designed to showcase the very best of the next crop of talent to enter the investment community.
- Boston College - Carroll School of Management
- Carnegie Mellon - Tepper School of Business
- University of Chicago - Booth School of Business
- Columbia University - Graduate School of Business
- Cornell University - Johnson
- Dartmouth College - Tuck School of Business
- New York University - Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Notre Dame - Mendoza College of Business
- University of California, Los Angeles - Anderson School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School of Business
- University of Virginia - Darden School of Business
- Yale School of Management