Stock Pitch Format and Guidelines
Guidelines & Format
1. Teams of four students from each school (juniors, seniors, and exceptional sophomores for the Undergraduate WIN conference, and at least three first years MBA students for MBA WIN) can participate in the WIN Conference Stock Pitch Challenge.
2. Teams may pick any stock of their choosing and prepare an investment recommendation (buy or sell/short) and presentation. For a sell recommendation, teams will need to clarify whether it is a sell assuming one is holding the position or a short sale recommendation.
3. Judges consist of distinguished investment professionals from sponsoring firms.
4. Students are expected to be on the honor system throughout the event.
1. All teams must put their stock pitch presentations on a pre-designed template provided by the organizers.
2. All four students on each team will present and also participate in answering the judges’ questions.
3. A total of 15 minutes is allotted per team pitch; with 10 minutes of presentation time and 5 minutes for Q&A from the judges. Time limits will be strictly enforced by an official timekeeper.
4. Judges will use an evaluation sheet for the challenge. The presentation will be judged on the basis of the quality of the analysis, presentation delivery, and the quality of the Q&A session. These evaluation sheets will be scanned and emailed to presenters in the week following the conference.