The Parker Center has hosted many luminaries in the field of investment management.
These have included Seth Klarman, James Chanos, Michael Mauboussin, and Harlan Korenvaes, among many others. Practitioners play an important role in educating future investment professionals and we are grateful to our visitors for lending their time and expertise to Johnson students. Below, we highlight recent and upcoming guest speakers in the Cayuga Fund class:
Parker Center Visitors and Guest Lecturers
- Sean Feeley, MBA ’95, Babson Capital Management
- Greg Cipolaro, MBA ’05, Balyasny Asset Management L.P.
- Keith Hartt, Bogle Investment Management, L.P.
- Cesar Hernandez, Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
- Jeff Kerrigan, Century Capital Management
- Tim Krockuk, GRT Capital Partners LLC
- Shigeki Makino, Putnam Investments
- Di Wu, Millenium Management
- Kerstin Ramstrom, MBA ‘01, Mutual of America
- Joel Tillinghast, Fidelity Investments
- Wendy Landon, GB Merchant Partners, Managing Director
- Doug Lober, Fidelity Investments, Fund Manager
- Christine McConnell, Fidelity Investments, Fund Manager, retired, MBA ’85